The firmly-established value system and NICE-ways based on NICE's management philosophy, misson, vision and solgan has facilitated shinning groth and development of the Company.
Having the value system in mind, our employees are making NICE into a beloved and reliable compant from customers.
NICE Way means "The mamagement philosophy, calue and practices shared by all NICE people" to deliver our vision and mission.NICE Way consists of five pillars: growth strategy, management platform, leadership, talents and coporate culture.
Growth Strategy : Principles deeply embedded in each business strategy to promote sustaninable growth of NICE Management Platform : Ways of work and management to create original and unique competitiveness of NICE Leadership : Capabilities that NICE people should secure Talents : Basic requirements that NICE people should secure Corporate Culture : The foundation of NICE and impliciatly shared promise between NICE people
1. Growth Strategy
- 1-1. Fast Value & Scale UO: Growth by creating misson-conforming value
- 1-2. Dominant No.1: Competitiveness by providing differentiated value
- 1-3. Globalization: Revenue generation from overseas business riding on the domestic No.1 position
2. Management Playform
- 2-1. 3S Mangement:Field-based, "speedy, Smart and Superexcellent"management
- 2-2. 3 Innovation Management: Pioneer trailblazing the future of NICE
- 2-3. One NICE Synergy : Unyielding challenge and cooperation for the shared goal of NICE GROUP
- 3-1. Visionary Pioneer : Pioneer trailblazing the future of NICE
- 3-2. Synergy Builder: Facilitator of NICE convergence
- 3-3. Moral Standard: Standard of NICE values, principles and rules
- 4-1. Passion: Work ownership, goal-oriented absorption
- 4-2. Courage: Pursue a 5-times goal rather than a 5% goal. imagination and execution
- 4-3. Professionalism: Persistency, experitise, team work and shared value
5. Corporate Culture
- 5-1. Enjoying: Fun to work. Organization to imagine and enjoy
- 5-2. Winning: No.1 spirit, growth by learning from mistakes
- 5-3. Together: Win-win with stakeholders and the socie